Differential Integration and Reinforcement System - reinforce your differential case and improve your car's IRS operation and traction with the DIRS-G! 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
New transformative product from Per4Mance Development: Starting in January 2019, P4D decided to take a fresh look at the differential brace taking into consideration what has worked and what could be improved. Working with a new mechanical engineer, we started with a blank sheet of paper.
Our goal was two-fold:
1) Could we develop a better solution?
2) Could a new solution be more harmonious with the OEM IRS?
This led us to develop a two-piece differential integration and reinforcement system.
- Part one attaches the differential using the lower two main case bolts and the three lower case bolts to reinforce the differential.
- Part two attaches to the rear cross-member and carries an OEM differential bushing (just like the two in the rear cross-member) to add a third, triangulated integration point to "attach" to the reinforced differential.
The DIRS-G builds on the tremendous success achieved for 2015 and newer cars with the original DIRS.
- American made and CNC machined T-6061 billet aluminum
- OEM differential bushing
- ARP fasteners/US made galvanized bushing bolt
- P4D tool-less insert for cross-member attachment
- Hard anodized coating in black (images are of preproduction units)
- Access to fill and drain plugs
- Typically ships in 24-48 hours
User reported observations and benefits:
1) Product Quality and Packaging
2) Strength and Robustness
3) Improved rear-end dynamics including increased traction/less wheel hop
4) No increase in NVH
100% satisfaction guaranteed, return within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
Your car must be equiped with a Getrag 226 differential for the DIRS-G to fit. The Getrag 226 differential has cooling fins like in the product pictures. If your diff does not have cooling fins and is smooth, it will not work for your car.
Use of the DIRS-G may impact the manufacturer's warranty on the differential. Purchaser assumes all responsibility for installation and use.
$419.00 Regular Price
Protect Against Diff Damage
With more than 800HP on tap, launching a Dodge SRT Hellcat or Demon places incredible strain on your drivetrain. We developed the Per4mance diff brace to strengthen the differential case and avoid catestrophic damage, while also increasing rear-end bite and positively impacting wheel hop that can cost you those precious tenths.